Sigma GJM SGE Electro Acoustic
Grand Jumbo Body Shape
The Sigma GJM-SGE offers a grand jumbo body shape, delivering a warm bass sound in a wide, deep body. This body shape is great for folk and fingerstyle players, as its nipped in waist allows players to hold the guitar closer to their body. In addition, this body shape is also perfect for players who want require big sound, with a powerful acoustic projection.
Solid Sitka Spruce & Mahogany
The Sigma GJM-SGE features a sitka spruce soundboard, which delivers a strong projection, generates a broad dynamic range, and also accommodates a variety of different playing styles, for a versatile performance. Combined with a mahogany body, players can also achieve an earthy, dry tone with plenty of midrange character. As well as supplying a perfect tone, this stunning combination of tonewoods offers an attractive appearance, and ensures a high quality instrument.
This elegant model also features a sigma preamp for added volume when needed. This discreet preamp is located on the upper bout, and includes control options for Bass, Middle, Treble and Volume. If that's not enough, a built-in tuner is also included for precise tuning on the fly.
Real Bone Nut For Enhanced Sustain
Another feature of this versatile guitar is the real bone nut that offers greater resonance and sustain, when compared to other materials. Its rigid properties provides a longer lasting nut, and will keep your strings perfectly in place without slippage.
D'Addario EXP16 StringsFinally, the Sigma GJM-SGE Electro Acoustic Guitar is finished with a set of EXP16 strings from D'Addario, and feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made of revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Players can expect an ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability.
- Equipped with discreet sidemount preamp with 3-band EQ, Volume and built-in tuner
- Grand jumbo body size delivers a warm bass end with powerful projection
- Solid sitka spruce top paired with mahogany body for a rich tone with plenty of projection
- Real bone nut provides superb resonance and sustain
- Stylish moustache bridge for a unique appearance
- D'Addario EXP16 strings delivers the perfect balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability
Body & Bridge
- Series: SG
- Body Shape: Grand Jumbo
- Back/ Side Wood: Mahogany
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Finish: High Gloss
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Plastic
- Saddle: Bone/Compensated
- Scale Length: 25.4"
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 42.9 mm
- Fretboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 14
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup/ Preamp: Sigma Preamp with Tuner
- Tuners: Chrome Diecast
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!